Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baptism

Celena was baptized in November. Our church doesn't allow video or photographs during the baptism, so we tried to get a picture of Celena with all of us after the ceremony, but as you can imagine it didn't go well with a hungry baby and a 2 year old that had just sat through a church service. SO, I decided today that we would play "dress up" so I could get a picture of Celena in her pretty little christening gown. You can't really see the whole thing (because as you can imagine it's impossible to pose a 5 month old in attractive way to get a picture of the entire dress, I tried but she kept sticking her legs in the air!!). I decided I'd frame the dress in a shadow box and use it for decoration in her room - that's one way to get our money's worth out of it!

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

SO PRETTY! What a lady...

Send me an email so that I have it saved in my contacts. I changed emails recently.

brums1175@gmail.com

Mandi said...

So cute :) How'd you get a white background? You take great pics :)