
Man, this little girl is persistent! Sleeping continues to be an issue. She has had a cold the last couple weeks, so I've babied her and have held her a lot for naps and at night when she wakes up. She is over her cold now, so I'm hoping we can make some progress getting her to soothe herself to sleep. The last couple days she has hardly napped at all, and hasn't gotten very good sleep at night either, so she was really tired today.

Since she was so tired, I decided to do whatever it took to get her to take a nap this afternoon. I laid down with her for a while to get her to go to sleep (which was nice for me too, since I was up with her until 2:30 AM last night!!), and she then took a good nap in our bed. Hopefully she will be better rested tomorrow so we can work on napping in her crib, and maybe I can post some positive updates about her progress soon!!!
1 comment:
Those are great pics! She's beautiful! Hope she starts sleeping better for you.
Post a Comment