Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread House

Cass made his first gingerbread house last weekend. He lost interest after about 15 minutes of decorating, so not all of the decorations made it onto the house (which is why it is a little sparse).

His little personality continues to amuse us. The other day Celena was in her pack n' play crying, and Cass walked over and put a toy car and a book in the pack n' play, I guess he thought that would console her. Then, she was laying on a blanket on the floor kicking, and he put his Thomas the Train in her hand. I think he is really wanting a playmate!

We got some humorous feedback from his preschool teacher last week. When I went to pick him up, she asked me if Chris wrestles with him. I said that he did, and asked why she wanted to know. Apparently Cass tries to wrestle the kids in preschool! She said it is harmless, he just walks up to them with his arms out and lays right on top of them. She and the other teacher couldn't figure out where he got this since he doesn't have older siblings. So, we had to tell Cass that he only wrestles with Daddy. Our little talk may have worked, because the teacher said he didn't wrestle at all today! :)

No comments: