I'm not sure why, but it seems like I've been too busy lately to take many pictures. So, sorry this is kind of a boring post - no pictures for you today. However, I thought I'd post an update since Celena had her 4 month doctor's appointment last week. Here are her stats:
Height: 25 1/2 inches (85th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs (60th percentile)
Head: 16 1/2 cm (80th percentile)
She is really changing these days. She now rolls over from both her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back. She has also become much more content just sitting on my lap - it's nice not to stand up while I hold her all the time!!! It's fun to watch her personality develop, and interesting to see how different she and Cass are. Cass was a very intense baby (and still has an intense personality, but don't all 2 year olds???) - he was colicky, always wanted me to stand and hold him, and was terrified of baths. Celena seems to be very laid back, will lay on the floor or sit on my lap contently, and LOVES to take a bath. They really couldn't be much more opposite - it will sure make it fun to watch them grow up if they continue to be this different!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's fun to hear how different they are from each other! I keep thinking I am just having another Mitchell...but I think I'm bound to be surprised :)
Post a Comment