Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Trip to IKEA

The IKEA store in Charlotte opened recently, so today Cass and I decided to go check it out. He picked out these colorful bowls there, and prefers to use them as toys instead of eat out of them.

We also finally found something to store his toys in for the living room. It's been hard to find the perfect basket for his toys, because we need something that is short enough for him to reach the bottom, but tall enough that our two dogs (that seem to have never outgrown their puppy stage) won't get into it. I think we found the perfect basket at IKEA. Cass is so glad to have such easy access to his toys now. His latest thing is he picks up a toy, says "huh?" and shows it to me until I tell him what it is, then he picks up another toy and does the same thing, and continues until he has done this with everything in sight. Here's a taste of this -

Cass: "Huh?" Mommy: "Penguin"

Cass: "Huh?" Mommy: "Book"

Cass: "Huh?" Mommy: "Duck". (You get the picture . . .)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Huh? LOL! He is getting big, sis!

Mandi said...

I am so jealous that you have an IKEA! I went in Minneapolis for the first time and fell in love. Not a place where you can run in real quick to pick something up though, so I'm not sure Mitchell would have the patience for it! He is looking OLDER and OLDER. How about some shots of you and the newest growing Garcia??????