
My typical Wednesday consists of getting to spend most of the day playing with Cass. :) Then, during his naps, I check the grocery ads, get my laundry going, work out on my
elliptical trainer while watching Food Network and reading a magazine at the same time (you know a mom is always multi-tasking!!), and after
Cass's naps we head out for our weekly grocery shopping. After having this routine for a while, I've learned how to keep Cass content when we get home so I can get the groceries put away . . . .CHEESE!!! As you may have seen in one of my previous posts, shredded cheese is
Cass's favorite food and he makes quite a mess with it. I snapped some "action shots" of him eating his cheese this afternoon. After I took the tray off of his travel high chair (which we are temporarily using because his regular chair needs to be disassembled and deep cleaned because there is shredded cheese in every nook and cranny), I could see that most of it ended up in his chair.
2 comments:
Hi Celeste! Your little boy is adorable! I had not even heard you had a baby. Congrats! What a sweetheart.
uncle dave is feeling excited that cass likes cheese and condiments so much. i think the only thing that would make him happier is if cass was caught loving a mayo jar!
Post a Comment