Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

First snowflakes

For the first time EVER, I am actually looking forward to the winter months. I think it's because I'm no longer working in public accounting, so I will actually be able to enjoy the first few months of the year in 2011! Or, maybe I'm just officially old now - I used to be sad to see summer go, but this year I've enjoyed the cooler fall weather.

Anyway, Cass is getting good with his little safety scissors, so we decided to make snowflakes today. As we were cutting, I realized that it has been years since I've done this. This is obvious based on the final product in the pictures above - the first one that I guided Cass in making looks more like a football than a snowflake, and apparently when I did the one on the right I cut the wrong edges because it was close to turning out to be 2 separate snowflakes. We finally go the hang of it by the time we made the last couple ones!

No comments: