Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Afternoon at the lake

Spring is finally here! It was a beautiful day on Saturday - temperatures in the upper 70's and sunny. We took the kids to a park at the lake - Cass had fun throwing rocks into the water. He was having so much fun and was constantly moving, I was lucky to be able just to get this picture of him! On Sunday morning, I asked what he wanted to do, and he said "play", and I asked him what he wanted to play and he said "throw rocks in water". So I guess he had a good time Saturday!
Here's our little girl and her Daddy. Happy as usual! :)

Here she is again. She stays still much more than Cass, which is why the majority of pictures lately tend to be of her. I need to take more profile pictures of her so you can see her cute little nose. Yes, that is right - believe it or not, I have a daughter with a cute nose (you all have seen MY nose - ha!). This picture doesn't show it that well, but she has a little turned-up nose.

No comments: