Saturday, January 2, 2010
Random pics
My wonderful maternity leave is coming to an end. :( I go back to work next week. Fortunately, I work a reduced schedule and usually will work only 4 days a week from 9-5, but January and February are my busy months so I will be working 5 days a week when I start back to work. I'll try to keep the blog up, but I imagine there will be fewer posts for the next several weeks. Anyway, I haven't been doing much the last several days except enjoying as much time at home with the kids as I can. Here are some pictures I've taken this week. I'm personally not too crazy of baby pictures with black backgrounds (looks a little harsh to me for little ones) , but it is fun to experiment so that's what Celena and I did this afternoon. :)

Cass got a Thomas the Train train track for Christmas, and he LOVES it. He uses it for both his trains and his race cars. He wants to play with the track constantly, and he always wants either me or Chris to watch him, but while we watch we are NOT allowed to touch the trains or the track - he makes it clear that we are only to be spectators!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment