Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Cookies

Cass's preschool had a cookie decorating party for the kids and parents on Wednesday, and we had to miss it because Cass was sick. So, I decided that Cass and I would make cookies together yesterday. I stood him up on the chair so he could help flatten the dough, put the cookies on the cookie sheet, decorate them, and even do the dishes. You can imagine how this went - when he put the cookies on the cookie sheet he wanted to bang the cookie sheet on the counter, then when we did dishes he managed to take a drink of the dish water and stick the dish cloth in his mouth (YUCK!!), and then when decorating the cookies he kept dropping the spatula. We had fun though. However, when it came time to decorate the last few cookies that I told him he could eat, he didn't want to do it - he wanted NO frosting on them. Weird kid, huh? I guess it goes along with how he doesn't like fried food. I have a health nut on my hands. :)

1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

I guess he is stubborn like his mother. :)