Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

More pics



I've been having fun taking pictures of Celena. There are more posted in a slide show above. She is SUCH a good baby! She rarely cries, and when she does cry, she is quickly soothed by either being held or fed. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she stays this way - I kind of wonder if she is just good right now because she was born early, so she really should have another 9 days in the womb and maybe just isn't aware of her surroundings enough to be too fussy. I also wonder if maybe since I'm still on my pain medication from the c-section and am nursing, that she is getting some of the drowsiness effect of the medication. I guess only time will tell - for now, I'm really enjoying how easy she is to take care of! Cass was the complete opposite. There were nights with him where I did not sleep a wink, he was just inconsolable! Maybe the powers above decided that we paid our dues with him, so we were blessed with an easy baby this time! :)


1 comment:

Sarah Marie said...

She looks just like you Celeste. What a pretty girl! Keep the pictures coming....