I've been very fortunate and have not had to travel for work since Cass was born . . . until this week. I went to Atlanta for 2 nights for a training. It was so hard to leave him since I had never spent a night away! However, I ended up being fine, and so was Cass (at least for the most part). He and Daddy got to spend some quality time together. The second night that I was away Chris heard him crying at 1:30 in the morning, and had to go lay down with him for a while. He didn't sleep much the rest of the night. We don't know what caused it, but we wonder if he was missing mommy. Who knows!!!?? Anyway, Chris took this picture of him the morning after I left, and emailed it to me - I thought it was so thoughtful of Chris to dress him in this shirt and send it to me while I was away - what a good hubby, huh?
Friday, June 26, 2009
First time away from Cass
I've been very fortunate and have not had to travel for work since Cass was born . . . until this week. I went to Atlanta for 2 nights for a training. It was so hard to leave him since I had never spent a night away! However, I ended up being fine, and so was Cass (at least for the most part). He and Daddy got to spend some quality time together. The second night that I was away Chris heard him crying at 1:30 in the morning, and had to go lay down with him for a while. He didn't sleep much the rest of the night. We don't know what caused it, but we wonder if he was missing mommy. Who knows!!!?? Anyway, Chris took this picture of him the morning after I left, and emailed it to me - I thought it was so thoughtful of Chris to dress him in this shirt and send it to me while I was away - what a good hubby, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment