One day I was putting laundry away, and turned around to find Cass going around the room with a washcloth in his hand "dusting" everything in sight. Now I just need to teach him how to mop floors and scrub toilets! :)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
My little helper
I'm quite a bit behind on posting blogs . . .the last few weeks have been very busy for me at work! So, I'm finally posting several pictures and videos that we've taken over the past few weeks.
One day I was putting laundry away, and turned around to find Cass going around the room with a washcloth in his hand "dusting" everything in sight. Now I just need to teach him how to mop floors and scrub toilets! :)

One day I was putting laundry away, and turned around to find Cass going around the room with a washcloth in his hand "dusting" everything in sight. Now I just need to teach him how to mop floors and scrub toilets! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment