Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday afternoon

Here are a couple video clips of Cass from this afternoon . . .

The first video captures Cass making his screeching noise . . . over, and over, and over. You'll notice that part way into the video our dogs Norm and Tina start making quite a bit of noise while they are playing together. It wasn't until I watched the video that I noticed Cass's screeching noice sounds kind of like the noise the dogs make - I wonder if they are training him to be a dog??

Uh oh . . . I think he maybe does think he is a dog. What I thought was him crawling around on all fours playing ball appears to be more like fetching . . . :)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

He is really on the go now! What a cutie! Only makes sense that Cass might be "dog-like", afterall Norm and Tina were your first babies!

April said...

He is a doll. In the one where he is "fetching" the ball, he looks like he is about ready to stand up and start walking. Can't wait to see him in person sometime :). We miss you guys.