Here's a video of Cass taking his bath tonight. Instead of bath toys like a rubber ducky, he prefers to suck on the wash cloth, so I've learned to bring an extra one with us to the bath tub every night. He is definitely becoming more active. This weekend he got himself into the sitting position on his own (he's been sitting for a while now, but he hasn't been able to transfer from all fours to sitting until now). And, he has discovered electrical outlets . . . we had a close call tonight - I was putting laundry in and he was on the floor beside me rolling around. I saw him reach up to touch the outlet, so I rushed to grab his hand and got it just in time before he could stick his finger in the outlet - unfortunately the cup of laundry detergent I was holding ended up on the floor. So, we have a sudsy mess of detergent in our carpet. I guess it's time to childproof!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment