Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

We've gone "green"!!


I NEVER thought I would use cloth diapers. However, as Cass has gotten older his diapers aren't nearly as disgusting (or frequent) as they used to be, so I'm giving it a try. I figured it's better for the environment, better for Cass, and better on the pocket book. There's a company that has a trial package where you get a variety of different types of cloth diapers to try out, and if you use them and don't like them you can return them and get a refund (for any moms that see this that are interested, check out jilliansdrawers.com)! This is our first day of trying them, so we had a little fashion show. I think they are so cute, they are basically just little bloomers. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

OMG you are brave! Let me know how it goes and if it's worth it to try it with two :)

Mandi said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of them. I always feel so bad thinking that Mitchell's diapers are rotting in some landfill somewhere. I would love to switch to cloth! Keep me posted!